I absolutely LOVE ice cream pies. There are so many combinations that you can put together. They are a quick to make and an upscale way to serve ice cream. Make ahead and keep in the freezer for a delightful dessert.
- 1 container Malted Ice Cream. My favorite is Tillamook Malted Moo Shake.
- Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Graham Cracker Cust
- 1- 5oz box Whoppers
- Crush ½ box of Whoppers by placing plastic bag and hitting with the smooth side of a mallet or rolling pin.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the pie crust. Sprinkle ½ the crushed Whoppers.
- Slice ice cream and place in pie crust to form a layer.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and remaining crushed Whoppers.
- Slice remaining ice cream and cover first layer of ice cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of ice cream and place remaining ½ box of Whoppers on top of ice cream.
- Freeze 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to serving.