I absolutely LOVE ice cream pies. There are so many combinations that you can put together. They are a quick to make and an upscale way to serve ice cream. Make ahead and keep in the freezer for a delightful dessert.
- 1 container Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. My favorite is Tillamook.
- 1 jar Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 10 Mint Patties or Andes Mints
- Warm up the hot fudge topping so it is runny.
- Scoop hot fudge topping into bottom of pie crust and spread to the edges.
- Cut slices of mint chocolate chip ice cream and place on pie crust to form a layer.
- Spoon hot fudge topping onto ice cream to cover ice cream layer.
- Cut remaining ice cream into slices and cover first layer of ice cream.
- Place remaining hot fudge topping into a piping bag, cut off the tip and drizzle over ice cream in the pattern of your choice.
- Place mint patties on the edges of the pie, spaced out so that each slice will have a mint pattie.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to serving.