I LOVE all ice cream pies, but this one is my absolute favorite. The crust is what makes this one so very good. You can play with the ice cream and the toppings that you add to the pie. This version with vanilla ice cream is a classic.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 2 containers of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Melt butter and combine in a large bowl with brown sugar.
- Add crushed cornflakes and toasted coconut and mix well.
- Divide into 2 – 9” pie pans and press into bottoms and sides.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup on the crust.
- Using one container of ice cream for each pie, add a layer of vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrup.
- Add a second layer of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with chocolate and caramel syrup and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Store in freezer until read to serve.
Yield: 2 - 9” pies