This is another cookie my grandma would make and brings me back to special time at her house whenever I eat them. It's quick and simple to make with just 3 ingredients.
I like to use almond bark instead of white chocolate as it melts really easy and is much easier to work with than white chocolate. You can find almond bark at Walmart or Amazon.
- Ritz crackers (2 rolls)
- Almond Bark (1 package) / White chocolate
- Creamy Peanut Butter (about a cup)
- Spread peanut butter on the unsalted side of the Ritz cracker. Spread to edges, but not over. Press a second Ritz (unsalted side) onto the peanut butter to make a sandwich. Continue this until all Ritz are used.
- Break apart almond bark and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 min at a time until smooth.
- Place one Ritz sandwich at a time into the melted almond bark, use a fork to flip it over and lift out of the almond bark. Scrape the bottom of the fork off on the bowl as you remove the Ritz sandwich now fully covered with almond bark. Place on parchment paper or waxed paper and let harden (30 min - 1 hour)
- Enjoy!! Or store for up to two months in an air tight container.