This was one of my favorite cookies my Grandma made. The combination of one of my favorite cereals, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, and chocolate. What could be better.
- 5 cups Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
- 1 1/2lb Almond Bark or white chocolate
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows (my grandma always used colored ones, but make sure they are regular flavor)
- 1 cup Salted Peanuts
- Melt Almond Bark/White Chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Once melted add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix until well coated.
- Drop by large spoon onto parchment paper.
- Let cool and firm.
- Store in an airtight container.